© 2009/ 2010 The Forgotten Spartans Logo

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday 7 July 2010

T.F.S Part 9 Update 7th July

T.F.S Has been on Hold for a while since the World Cup, and will commence production after this time.

A few issues have been hit and production was stopped....

I am working on resolving these issues as quickly as possible...

It doesn't matter what I say, I'll never be able to make a quick episode and I am sorry for this.

All I can ask is your patient, and hopefully enjoy the episode, if ever completed.

Regards
Darknal

4 comments:

Trigrhapy said...

You have all of my patience, after all of the waiting for Part 8 and the outcome of it, Ill wait for 3 years for part 9 to come out :)

mrdnra said...

i'll watch all the others again before this one comes out that's for sure. lookin forward to it

caveman said...

wat do u mean if ever completed? oh my gawd! its gonna be cancelled!!!!!!!!! nah just kidding, i can wait now tht i got lost planet 2 to tide me over

Anonymous said...

when is the next episode released?